Okay LuLaRoe customers. Let’s talk about the LuLaRoe Noir Collection.
I was excited about the LuLaRoe Noir Collection.
I took pre-order requests. My spreadsheet was thoughtfully put together with care. It wasn’t a lot, but it was a big deal to my customers, and when they win, I win. Like the majority of LuLaRoe retailers, I did not get any pieces of the Noir collection when it was released, but when the LuLaRoe Noir Collection pieces just showed up as available on Wednesday night, I was able to snag a good amount. Unfortunately, we later learned that the last-minute availability was in fact a computer glitch, and those orders were cancelled.
There were a lot of inner-company events that took place in that amount of time, and many things were not handled well. Surely, there is a lot of chatter among retailers and a lot of feelings. I validate those feelings. I’ve definitely had some of my own.
In my previous blogs posts, I make no bones about my love for the clothes. I love the way they fit, I love the way they feel, I love the way they are made with real women in mind and I am blown away every time I see a woman try on a piece of LuLaRoe for the very first time and know she looks beautiful. At the same time, my business has never been about Mark and DeAnne Stidham or any of the mentors or big sellers or the pep rallies or whatever it is people get into this business for.
My business has always been, and always will be, about you.
This business is a relationship between you and me, shop patron and shop owner. As such, these are my commitments to my customers:
- I am deeply passionate about helping women reclaim their beauty. I want you to love every single piece you purchase from me.
- While I may reward large orders with special promotions, I will never make you buy an item you don’t want in order to buy an item you do want.
- I will do my very best to respond to every question as soon as I am able.
- I will honor my LuLaRoe Noir Collection pre-order list in the order the requests were made. As black items come in, I will privately message those next in line on the list.
- You will never be “just a number” to me. I make every effort to get to know you, your preferences, and treat you like an actual VIP.
Let me make this crystal clear.
As a customer, you should never feel like “just a number” to a LuLaRoe retailer. No matter how large someone’s VIP group is, you should always be treated with the utmost respect and the highest level of customer service. No one should hold your desired items hostage because you aren’t willing to shell out hundreds of dollars for other items you don’t need or want.
I am here, and I am in business because of you. I am a small retailer, and I work tirelessly for your loyalty. If you would like to join my LuLaRoe VIP group, it would be my honor to serve you. You can do so by clicking here: lulamiri.com.